Sales of Cadillac Mexico increased 37 percent to 125 units in March 2022 compared to March 2021.
The sales performance of the individual models are as follows:
During the first three months of calendar year 2022, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 33 percent to 332 units.
Sales Results – March 2022 – Mexico – Cadillac
|MODEL||MAR 2022 / MAR 2021||MARCH 2022||MARCH 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
|NUMBER OF CADILLAC||+37.36%||125||91||+33.33%||332||249|
Cadillac Society Take
A healthy increase in sales of Cadillac Mexico while expanding the luxury marque’s positive performance in the Latin American country. In fact, last month’s performance not only represented the third straight month of sales gains for Cadillac in Mexico, but also marked the best sales volume with the highest growth rate during the first quarter of 2022. The positive result is the result of increased availability across several models.
Unlike in previous months, when the Cadillac Escalade was the only model in the lineup to grow in sales volume, each of the marque’s models offered in Mexico was in the green in March, with healthy double-digit gains. While full-size SUVs continued to lead with even stronger sales increases, further cementing their position as Cadillac’s best-selling model, the Cadillac XT4 and XT5 crossovers managed to post their first sales volume increases in months, with a small year-over-year increase. -Fixed the volume of the year.
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- cadillac news
- Running Cadillac hasil sales proceeds
- Cadillac sales results for Q1 2022:
- US sales of Cadillac Q1 2022
- Canadian Cadillac Sales Q1 2022
- Sales of Cadillac China Q1 2022
- South Korea Cadillac Sales Q1 2022
- South Korea Cadillac Sales January 2022
- South Korea Cadillac sale February 2022
- South Korea Cadillac sale March 2022
- Sales of Cadillac Mexico Q1 2022
- Sales of Cadillac Russia Q1 2022
- Sales of Cadillac Russia January 2021
- Sale of Cadillac Russia February 2021
- Sale of Cadillac Russia March 2022