Sales of Cadillac Mexico increased 33 percent to 117 units in February 2022 compared to February 2021.
The sales performance of the individual models are as follows:
During the first two months of calendar year 2022, sales of Cadillac Mexico increased 31 percent to 207 units.
Sales Results – February 2022 – Mexico – Cadillac
|MODEL||FEB 2022 / FEB 2021||FEBRUARY 2022||FEBRUARY 2021||YTD 2022 / YTD 2021||YTD 2022||YTD 2021|
|NUMBER OF CADILLAC||+32.95%||117||88||+31.01%||207||158|
Cadillac Society Take
Sales of Cadillac Mexico saw a healthy increase in February 2022, representing the second straight month of increased sales on an annual basis after a healthy double-digit increase in January. In this way, Cadillac continues its positive behavior in the Mexican market, where it has accumulated additional sales during the first two months of calendar year 2022, while marketing a reduced range of just three utility vehicles (with the XT6 not being available in the Mexican market).
Once again, the Cadillac Escalade is the protagonist in Mexico, outperforming the Cadillac XT4 and XT5 crossovers over the past 16 months. The iconic full-size SUV is back in triple-digit sales, establishing itself as the best-selling luxury utility vehicle in the country, outpacing every rival.
For its part, Cadillac’s understated Mexican lineup of crossover utility vehicles continues to lose sales volume with increasingly limited supplies and the lack of the aforementioned XT6 model.
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- cadillac news
- Running Cadillac hasil sales proceeds
- Cadillac sales results for Q1 2022:
- US sales of Cadillac Q1 2022
- Canadian Cadillac Sales Q1 2022
- Sales of Cadillac China Q1 2022
- South Korea Cadillac Sales Q1 2022
- South Korea Cadillac Sales January 2022
- South Korea Cadillac sale February 2022
- South Korea Cadillac sale March 2022
- Sales of Cadillac Mexico Q1 2022
- Sales of Cadillac Russia Q1 2022
- Sales of Cadillac Russia January 2021
- Sale of Cadillac Russia February 2021
- Sale of Cadillac Russia March 2022